Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Pictures from the party

As everyone knows that reads the blog we had a our 1st primitive party (ever!) Wednesday night. It went very well for our first one. We got to spend time with family and friends, which is most important! We didn't have any new people to come shop with us, which is just fine because we love our trusty ole gals too! Here are our random pictures of the house set up for the party! Leave some feedback on the pictures and your thoughts of having more in home primitive parties at our home or others.

2 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

The home show sounded and looked like fun! Your set up and prims look great! I would of been there. :)

Do you just set up in your home like a boutique? Or do you or plan to set up shop in other homes, for parties. I have heard of that before in a prim forum. Sounds fun! Merry Christmas!

Ivana Clay said...

Wish I could have made the party! Wednesday was Kyndall's last night of practice for our church Christmas program or I would have stopped by! I will make it next time or maybe even have a party at my house once the holiday craziness gets over! :) Merry Christmas!!!!!