Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast with Santa went very good this morning. I dont know how exactly money wise we did but that is what it's about is it? We sold many of our signs, a lot of the new ones! We do still have several left also. I will be posting more pictures of the new ones that we have tonight while I am working. By the way, I did not get to take pictures of our set up today. I got off work this morning at 6, went home for a few, then straight out there, and stayed until around 12, so pretty much I was in "zombie mode." haha!

Our booth this morning was very close to Mrs. Ivana Clay's which was GREAT, except for the fact that we were all about to freeze at our end of the hallway! Her scrapbooks were so cute, I was reading little Kyndalls (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and I wanted to cry. It was the sweetest little thing ever. Ivana is so good at her scrapbooks. Not to mention those cute little kiddos of hers. Mom and I was talking and we could really see that Claire was "miss personality" trying to get everyones attention that was walking by her! I bet they are a blast!

3 comments:

Ivana Clay said...

Thanks so much Paige!! I just know you are gonna make Charli an album one day too! You are really a sweetie and I am so glad that I finally got to meet you in "person" LOL! Sorry I didn't come down and check out your booth, but I knew if I even got close all my money would magically leave my wallet and enter yours! And I don't have room for one more thing in my house right now. Maybe once some of the baby stuff makes it's way to new homes I will! Ha! But, I loved all of your signs and stuff. Your booth was a highlight of Breakfast with Santa, for sure. Well don't work too hard tonight! TTYL! :)

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Paige, I don't know which blog to leave this on...
but anyway...
I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for your PRAYERS!! Brad called this afternoon, after their appt. and gave us "Good news"! ;)

thanks again for caring!

hugs to ya!

-Kath

Alison said...

Paige~I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet words! Your right next door to me in Kentucky! Having checked out your page I absolutely LOVE these signs and other stuff you have. Have a wonderful week and a blessed Christmas!

~Alison